CB Manufacturing is part of the Biehn Family of companies. The company was founded in 1965 by our founder Charlie Biehn (See the Founder’s Biography for more information) and was established to serve the industrial knife industry with superior customer service, competitive prices and in stock delivery of common products. The family of companies includes:
- CB Manufacturing servicing the industrial knife industry.
- American Cutting Edge providing razor blades and machine knives to a wide variety of industrial accounts.
- Certified Heat Treating Inc. serving both the heat treat needs of our family as well as providing ISO 9001:2008 level quality heat treating to a wide range of customers.
- Better Tools providing hand tools and other hand and safety products to professional contractors.
- Evolution Resources helping our customers find and administer off shore sources of materials.
With over 130 employees and years of experience in the industry, we provide not only 10,000+ products to our customers but also provide technical assistance, product design and improvement consulting and subcontract machining and resharpening services.
CB has some of the most unique grinding machines in the nation able to surface grind parts up to 225 inches long.
We realize that SERVICE & QUALITY are paramount in today’s business world; a low cost is automatically assumed. To bring customer service closer to you, we offer a Request for Quote form to simplify the quoting process. Please talk to your sales representative today to learn how we can help you increase your profit margins!